Thanks for contacting me. I do read every email. What would you like to ask me about?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Connect elsewhere
Want permission to link, share or repost?
Thank you for asking! If my site has been helpful to you and you’d like to tell your readers about it, please feel free to write and link back. Thank you!
Looking for a consultant or coach?
You’re in luck, I am available! Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to guest post?
I’m not accepting guest posts at this time but if you have a quick tip, shoot it over to my email email@example.com. I may just include it in my next blog post.
- Preference will be given to those tips that offer quick, practical advice to bloggers, online entrepreneurs, platform builders and those working from home.
- If I publish your tip, it will usually be within 4-6 weeks of receiving it, but it is not guaranteed.
- Word count should be no longer than 1000words. If published, it will probably be edited to fit the tone of our website so no need to take a lot of time crafting something fancy.
- Send your submission in an email with “Guest Submission” in the subject line.
- Submission does not guarantee publication.
Interested in advertising?
I’m not currently accepting advertising but that may change in the future. If it does, I will include it in the sidebar section of my website.
Wondering if I can review or promote your ebook, blog or product?
Unfortunately, due to the number of requests I get, I’m unable to much of the time.
However, if you’d like to shoot me an email, I’m often happy to add it to my list of things to check out. If it’s a good fit, I’ll mention it.
Want to connect elsewhere?
Got another question?
Feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org (No unsolicited sales, promotional emails, and press releases please)
Again Drop Me A Line & I’ll Get In Touch